Alfaisal at a Glance
Welcome to the Communications Department for Alfaisal University located
in the City of Riyadh in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The Communications Department is the best source for up-to-date and
accurate information about Alfaisal University. The team works with faculty,
staff and students to inform a variety of important audiences about what is
going on at Alfaisal. Members of the Communications Department team serve as
media liaisons for the University; plan and execute communications to a
variety of audiences; write, edit, oversee content development for the
school's website; coordinate and consult on a variety of publications and
print materials; and more.
Reporters looking for faculty experts are invited to call the school's Media
Spokesperson Saphia Ikram (firstname.lastname@example.org
+966 01 465 2255 ext.6809) for referrals. In addition, the University’s
Communications Department center has additional resources for journalists
Students, faculty, and staff who need assistance with publicizing events and
initiatives with the media should contact the Communications Department
Office at (email@example.com
/+966 (01) 4634423 x 103).
Questions about Alfaisal University Visual Identity guidelines should be
addressed to the Communications Department Office at (+966 01 463 4423/fax
+966 01 217 7743).
Questions about Alfaisal University’s website should be directed to
S. Akram .
- To be seen as a renowned, innovative and leading educational
- An institution with the best facilities, curriculum and faculty.
- An institution that offers the best western education at your
doorstep without having to travel abroad.
- A university that prides itself in providing the best education with
Islamic values and Culture.
- A university not just for the elite and sophisticated but for the
hard workers and high achievers.
- A university that will contribute to shaping future leaders and
producing the best of the best right here in KSA
This will be achieved through effective PR campaigns as listed in the
aims and objectives of the division.
The Divisions Aims & Objectives
Communications and PR division seek to achieve its aims by meeting the
objectives that are in line with the University’s business strategy.
Together with the action plan that follows from them, they represent
specific measurable body of work.
- To build the image, develop the message for Alfaisal University.
- To explore effective means of getting Alfaisal’s message across to
the audience in the market it serves.
- To put Alfaisal University on the map.
- Develop effective partnerships with the institutions preparing
students for University entry i.e. local and regional schools.
- Deliver a superior level of service to potential students throughout
the student life cycle to ensure that students have information that can
help them make informed decision about where to study.
- To organize and promote various activities aimed at potential
students which will allow an orientation/introduction to Alfaisal
- Develop innovative promotional campaigns to raise awareness of new
and existing courses to meet local, regional, national and international
demand for interdisciplinary combinations and subjects.
- To help develop connections, partnerships and mutual understanding
with outside communities, groups and organizations.
- To arrange or support ceremonial, educational and other events,
activities and opportunities that builds reputation and relationships
and are relevant to the University’s mission.
- To achieve, maintain and further develop a positive profile of the
University through promotion of it’s achievements in communications to
its major stakeholder groups (internal and external) and through the
For more information, please contact the Communications Department Office
(01) 4634423 x 103).
NOTE TO MEDIA: A Communications Department officer is available throughout
the work day to answer your inquiries.