Quality Assurance and Accreditation Department
Goals and Objectives
Quality Assurance & Accreditation Department
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
The QAA department is a coordinating hub of all QAA activities at
Alfaisal University with the aim to harmonize various QAA
aspects/activities within the University. The fundamental aim of the
department is to put in place comprehensive plans, mechanisms and
systems to monitor and evaluate the quality of provision of all services
and activities of the University with the aspirations to:
- Enable Alfaisal University to assure itself and its stakeholders
that the University’s policies, systems and processes for the
development, maintenance and enhancement of QAA in all its
educational and service delivery provisions are functioning
- Continuously improve the QAA plans and systems, through reviews,
streamlining and modernizing of QA functions, policies, regulations
and their supporting procedures.
- Enable Alfaisal University to identify areas of strengths and
excellence as well as areas in need of focused attention for
continuous improvement in the short, medium and long-term and
undertake a periodic critical self-evaluation in terms of its
activities, learning and teaching, research, community engagement
and support services.
- Provide benchmarking with international best practices and
- Facilitate and coordinate internal and external reviews as well
as institutional and programme accreditation activities on behalf of
- Provide quality culture where everyone understands, uses and
feels ownership of QAA systems within the institution.
- As part of our continuous quality improvement, QAA department
- Develop a database for all evidences, policies, regulations and
QAA activities at Alfaisal University.